Here is a list of some of my projects (all of them are distributed in sources):
- ygg – full-feature UNIX-like kernel plus C library and user-level tools for x86 32-bit processors (zip or tar.gz);
- slv – mathematical solver for various topics in discrete mathematics, linear algebra, calculus, written entirely in assembly (zip or tar.gz);
- mmrs – memory management real-time simulator (zip or tar.gz);
- libs – generic data structure library (zip or tar.gz);
- clk – a clock device based on AVR chip (zip or tar.gz);
- des – DES cryptographic algorithm implementation
(zip or tar.gz).